50th Anniversary of the International Geophysical Year
and Electronic Geophysical Year
16-19 September 2007 • Suzdal, Russia
Endogenous activity of the Earth and bio-sociological processesS. V. Belov Geophysical Center, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
1. The number of natural catastrophes in the world increased in ten times during the last 40 years. More then 188 millions of people became their victims.
2. The reason of intensification of catastrophes is connected with an acceleration activity of the Earth which has manifestation in the increased tempo of such geological processes as volcanism, earthquakes and other processes related to its.
3. The acceleration of tempo and intensification of global volcanism and geological processes as a whole have mostly manifestation in the paleogen-quarter epoch. It is confirmed by the data of correlation 87Sr/86Sr in the ocean water, by the results of calculation of the volume of volcanic rocks and velocity of plate-tectonic movement.
4. The places of local military conflicts during the last 60 years, main earthquakes and points of the social passionarity are situated in the Alpin-Himalayan belt and some rift zones.
5. Time correlation between bio-sociological processes and the Earth position in cosmic space is a reliable fact.
6. These facts indicate the links between endogenous activity of the Earth and socio-biological processes.
7. The tendency of acceleration of the Earth activity is the result of increasing speed of the Earth movement around the Sun and delays of rotation of the Earth.
8. For prognosis and prediction of natural catastrophes and its negative influence for the mankind the international monitoring system must be created.Citation: S. V. Belov (2007), Endogenous activity of the Earth and bio-sociological processes, in: Materials of the International Conference '50th Anniversary of the International Geophysical Year and Electronic Geophysical Year', GC RAS, Moscow, doi:10.2205/2007-IGY50conf. © 2007 Geophysical Center RAS and authors